This Privacy Notice sets out details about the personal data that we, Whitby Smith, may collect and process about you.
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE COVERS
- Job applicants
- Website users
- Clients/Potential Clients
- Other parties to a matter
- Marketing recipients
- Third parties we contact for information (or who contact us)
THE TYPE OF DATA WE HOLD
- Job Applicants
- Web Visitors
- Clients/Potential clients
- Other parties
- Marketing recipients
- Third parties
Please note that if we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, we shall provide you with information on this other purpose and all other information as set out in this notice.
We will not transfer your personal data to any country outside the UK without your consent. Information about the transfer and any relevant safeguards will be provided to you in advance of you giving consent.
We will not keep your data for longer than is necessary. When deciding how long to hold your data we have regard to the purposes for which this is processed and regulatory requirements (including any contractually agreed periods) and statutory limitation periods.
Where we rely on consent to process your personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to our processing at any time by contacting email@example.com specifying the type of processing that you are withdrawing your consent to in your email.
You have a number of rights in relation to the personal information:
- Have the right to be informed about your data
- Can request access to your personal data
- Can request that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted or erased in certain circumstances
- Can object to processing in certain circumstances, for example where this is based on legitimate interests or involves direct marketing.
- Can request to receive personal data that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can request to have this transmitted
- Can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Automated Decision Making (“ADM”)
ADM occurs when decisions are made about you by a computer or some other information analysing machine. Examples of this include the machine scanning of CVs, computer processed aptitude or personality tests and website profiling.
We do not use ADM.
Whitby Smith can be contacted at 180 Piccadilly London W1J 9HF : 0207 917 9867
If you have any enquiries re data protection or wish to exercise any of your rights please do contact us.